Life is not a bed of roses.................

I haven't blogged in over some month, and it has been the weirdest thing - the first time in years that I took a little time off of blogging for reasons other than vacation . I took the week off of blogging simply because I have nothing to say, and because my heart just isn't in it right now. The funny thing is, though, I am happier than I've been in longer than I can remember. I wake up every morning in love with my home and my family and my sweet heart.  A million thoughts are swimming around in my head 24/7, and none of them have to do with blogging, or even leave any room for thoughts about blogging. I truly am a one-thing-at-a-time kind of boy.

I haven't really read another blog in weeks, maybe months, and I'm OK with that.

I don't have the urge to share every aspect of every moment of my life anymore (slight exaggeration), and I'm OK with that.

I don't miss outfit posts or photography post at all, and the way planning for the next one always made me feel like my wardrobe isn't good enough or may be I am not justifying my buy of SLR Now it all just seems silly.

Bottom line, I think I've grown out of what my blog was before. I think it served it's purpose for a time, and I have no regrets. But now I need to really figure out what I want this blog to be going forward.

One thing I know for sure is that most readers can just tell when your heart isn't in it. I believe that everything you do in life will be received one thousand times better if you do it from a place of true joy and passion for that work. And I just haven't had that for blogging since somewhere in the fall, and I think I need to take a step back and re-evaluate. I don't think I'll ever decide to shut this blog down. I really, truly do enjoy blogging. Or at least I did, and I think I can get that back. I just need a break.

What made me write all this today after 3 months of break to be honest don't know but felt good blogging may be this is what I am ; after some break which I take I would surely come back as my blog would be always calling me :) 

The only thing now positive in my life is my sweet heart as she understands me and is with me always 

So close,..
never thought we'd be
but the feeling's right
stars around tonight
Just the two of us,
we've broken down the walls,
now i'm feeling, feeling
closer, close to you..:)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing 
Just the way you are 
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are...........

Luv...

Adi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goa...........Sun n Sand ..............

I Understand............

A weekend getaway to Udaipur...........Vroommmm