Goa...........Sun n Sand ..............

Ever since I have started working since the Jan of 2009, this is the first time I am getting a chance to do a trip with some of my friends. My best friend and some of his friends and some of his friends of friends are going to Goa . I & Vaishu would join them  in Goa on 2nd Oct ( Yes a dry day , I sound stupid :P )  and going to stay with them for the rest of the week.
I feel excited about the trip. It might be a refreshing break from my usual work days routine. I am taking off of only one day but I will be getting a whole bunch of 5 days off.  – Which is a Thursday + the weekends. I am trying to not think about it too much and I am going to try be in the moment and think about it when I am actually there. The past trips I have had to Goa were the greatest off-course because Vaishu was around :P 
This trip was the best, one good part is that I am going to be spending my own money, so the drinks and partying can be on the house all we want. Vaishu was going to meet for the first time Sandy or Mr Sandeep :) my Bro who just recently converted himself into an NRI :) also Madhu Di his better half but double his size :P ( Just Kidding ). I remember Vaishu getting nervous as the days approached for the trip that what would Sandy & Madhu would think about her when they would meet for the 1st time as she already knew they are a integral part of my life. Vaishu's shopping spree continued here also confused on what type of kurta to buy for me and Sandy as well as what color purse would Madhu di like to have.:P 
The day approached being a long weekend all idiots on this planet earth had  planned there travel very well in advance, as-usual all domestic flight providers wanted to en-cash this opportunity and their prices were sky high. After all these years of staying in gujarat and working here we decided to lets travel the old fashioned way by breaking our travel at some prominent location and find any other mode of transport. 
It was decided that I would take a train early morning 1st Oct from A'bad tand reach Mumbai by 6:30 same night a volvo sleeper bus was booked from Chembur-Mumbai which should drop us Goa by max 11:00 am on 2nd Oct :P 
Now that was the plan :)
1st Oct 2014:
As-usual as Adi being an over-enthu guy he reached railway station way before the scheduled departure time of 9:00 am , when he reached the station to his shock he comes to know that the train is delayed by 35 mins and would arrive by 9:35 am. The 35 mins waiting was feeling like a never ending one. Atlast the train arrived and I boarded it for my timepass had brought my novel "THE BLACK FRIDAY" with me :). A novel on the true incidents of the Mumbai blast.  Somehow I didnt felt like having anything from the train as was eager to reach goa and enjoy with friends.
The train journey was a smooth one although late reached Bandra terminal by 6:00pm and called Ms Vaishali Marwah :P and as rightly guessed by me she was busy with her work and came her usual dialogue " BABU 5 min aur lagega Sorry :)".

I thought the thrill in my life would start after reaching GOA but it started the minute I entered the parking lot of Bandra Terminal searching an Auto. Vaishu had given me a landmark for her new office as "AMARSONS" superstore which sell all Bullshit in Bandra though not known by any of the famous Mumbaicha Auto walas. somehow one smart auto guy knew Adi the idiot didn't knew any roads and landmark so he can take maximum out of the situation and asked me to hop in.

It was a 20 mins adventure I had in the Auto from all potholes ridden roads, narrow lanes to the main link road, were I somehow was able to see the Catwalk showroom near Vaishu's old office, so immediately called her up and told her were I was the reply I got was "Jaan ap galt raste ja raahe ho U turn maaro apko blackberry ka showroom milega waha se sirf thoda aage mera office " :) . So asked the auto guy to take U turn and the search for blackberry showroom started :P

Another 15 mins in the Mumbai traffic pissed me off all showrooms were passing by me but no BLACKBERRY and then Vola a Showroom I confirmed again and saw Yes it's Blackberry :) I have reached told the auto wala bhaiya zara side maine lena maine yahi utar javunga :) and called Vaishu " Baby Maine aa gaya blackberry k showroom ap kaha ho ; to which she replied ohh thek he maine aati hu bus 5 min ap wahi khade rehna " I was like was this a deja vu for me just some 20 mins back she told me in 5 mins she would be free now again a 5 min buffer time wow :P Vaishu follows two standard time No. 1 IST ( INDIAN STANDARD TIME ) & No. 2 VST  
( VAISHU STANDARD TIME )...............

So there I was standing in front of a blackberry showroom jhakofy every mumbai girl who was either busy chatting with her BF or busy calling a auto wala after spending a hefty amount shopping. Got vaishu's call :-
Vaishu:- Baby ap kaha ho
Me :- Are yahi Blackbery k showroom k bahar samne ICICI Bank he
Vaishu :- Are baba ap kaunse blackberry k showroom k bahar ho aur kaunsa ICICI bank
Me :- ?? Yaha doh he kya blackberry showroom ; maine th woh bade mast 2 floor wale blackberry suits wale showroom k bahar hu
Vaishu :- What ????? Ap kaha ho ap blackberry mobile phone showroom k bahar nai ho ???
Me:- :) Smiling at my foolishness Jaan apne kab kaha blackberry ka mobile showroom
Vaishu:- Blackberry ka sirf phone hi th aata he ap bhi na
Me:- Ab bolo mujhe kya karna he auto lu kya
Vaishu :- Ap jaha bhi ho waha ruko maine ati hu

So here I was standing like an Idiot on the linking road streets with a trolley bag and camera waiting for Vaishu to come. Vaishu  comes in another 15 mins and then the auto wala gives us a shock "bhaiya chembur nai ja pavunga  urgent call aaya he "  l thought his GF just called him up saying Papa ghar pe nai he aaja :P Vaishu asual came to her original mumbai tone " Kya bhaiya apko bolke auto liya tha na chembur ka aisa mat kaaro " :)
but as it is said Men would Men I took over the situation and told chal thek he tu maaze kar hume atleast waha uttar de jaha se auto ya taxi mile. It was 7:15 pm at this point.

We got a Taxi around 7:30 pm from Bandra and started our journey for chembur. The plan was to drop me at Yogi restaurant (place were all buses halt for pick up )  and Vaishu would go home in the Taxi freshen up collect her luggage an come back.

Our Bus timing was 9:30 pm we reached Yogi restaurant around 9:00 pm waiting for the bus and chembur was like kumbh ka mela we were not the only smart chaps around who had an idea to enjoy this long weekend. The bus operators were charging two even three folds the normal rate. Vaishu who is very particular about her food ( let me rephrase it this way PARTICULAR ABOUT THE FOOD WHICH IS EASILY AVAILABLE AND WITH LEAST EFFORT ) told me lets pack some biryani we would have it inside the bus and then sleep :) I went to the restaurant and packed a boneless chicken biryani. The Bus was rather on time only 10-15 mins late. We both boarded the bus and immediately had our biryani and slept.

2nd Oct 2014:

This journey was a tiresome experience I was travelling for the last 34 hrs and still not reached GOAAAA and being early riser woke up around 7:10 am when inquired with the driver he told me it would take another 4 hours to reach Panjim.  Vaishu also woke up around 8:00 am and inquired about when we would reach Panjim.

13:20 we reached Panjim, the bus dropped us at the bus stop n we searched for a Taxi immediately a guy in his late 40's came and asked were we wanted to go I told him we wanted to go to swim sea resort Nr Miramar beach as we both were tired were not in any mood to bargain got immediately ready for his Rs400/- ride.

It was a 20 mins ride we reached the hotel and started the check in formality n started walking to the room, we guys have booked a separate room for the ladies so that we are in no way disturbed by them :P walking through the aisle of hotel walk way and saw Madhu :) Vaishu was also meeting all of them for the first time so I do think she was excited . Reached our room i.e. the Guys room say my bro Sandy well still in shape :P Jai Singh and VIshla Neha was in the room having some chickens and I do believe that Madhu was standing out because of the chicken and alcohol smell in the room :)

Vaishu was shy initially to see the mess but as days passed she started opening up. The plan was made for the day afternoon visit to candolim beach and fort aguada to do some photo session . But before the trip needed to be started everyone wanted to fill there stomach with beer and some food :) so it was order I thought it was difficult to get alcohol on a dry day, but it was piece of cake when you are in GOA.

We had our fill and left for FORT AGUADA  when vaishu &;adi are together adi is always the driver :) we started out journey around 3:00 PM a hours drive from miramar and it was decided by the ladies they would have their fill of pics irrespective of what the guys think, Adi was ready with his camera to capture every moment of time spend in Goa.

Before going any further let me introduce you the team :-

1. Mr Sandeep Pillai:- Mr Smarty pants , my bro he is a genius focused about his career path & know what he is doing

2. Madhushruti Shrivastava ( Pillai ) :P :- Madhu Di she is in true means what vaishu calls me a GAPPU , full of energy and always smiling :)

3. Mr Vishal Nagpurkar :-  Vishla- Mr Planner I can see me in him worried about all little things :P but I am more handsome :P

4. Ms Neha Nagpurkar :- Vishla's better half again a girl full of energy her energy explodes after 3 pegs and she can do wonders to a dull party after that :)

5. Jaisingh Shekawat :- Comes from a Royal family as Sandy says :P A simple chap who is damn lazy

Me n Vaishu :- Vaishu you know a sweetheart who has fullon energy if its a party and it immediately drains out if you say lets do some work :P. Me a dumbo who has turned old way before his age and takes tension in everything. Don't know how vaishu handles me :)

Coming to that day reached Fort Aguada around 4:00 PM and we can see that all the Morons of this planet were already there to enjoy. The fort is a beautiful place I do fell in love with this place every time I come so as decided the photo-session started and we ( sorry this time Adi was also not with the guys, so we here means me and the girls )

Some Clicks :- 


 The ladies were very supportive sach kaahu toh MAAZAA AA GAYA, I remember this second pic the lady in yellow was super duper hot :P and I asked the ladies to sit in front so that she can be captured in the same lens and they obliged :)


Vaishu is again my Fav model but as she knew this time there were more ladies to compete she made sure she was the best out of them :) Vaishu &aAdi together HUMTUM  feels vaishu n adi relationship matures and there love for each other increases

The girls were totally into the photo shoot after first initial clicks thought they would be camera shy but I was wrong a girl and that too a bunch of beautiful girls can never be camera shy :)

Around 5:00 pm we started our journey for candolim beach siqerium beach was rejected by the group as many of them have already been there.Show the team our favorite restaurant FISHERMAN'S COVE our fav place to hangout in our last trip there was also a plan made to visit this place but it didn't happen.

 Candolim is a nice beach quite calm we were there till sunset got some amazing sunset pic as night was approaching the plan was made to return back to hotel as no were outside we were getting beer or alcohol being a dry day. Reached hotel by 8:30 pm and after freshening up we started our party by 9:00 pm


Some 12 beers were ordered that day keeping in mind that Neha and Vaishu would also drink. Vaishu & Neha being a seafood fan Vishal  ordered some super hot rawa masala and other fish dishes.  So the party started :) me n vishal I remember were only repeating ya ya ya :P Madhu the NRI can only speak hinglish after some drinks down :P
Around 12 everyone was out and all decided to go out for a walk n we went downstairs Vaishu and Sandy immediately formed a group and started walking towards the road , I was sure my smarty bro was trying to take max info from my drunken babe vaishu don't even know what all did she said to him.

The next scene was :-

Sandy :- Sonu ( Adi ) idhar aa toh
Adi:- Ha bolna
Sandy :- Saale kitna hua be tum logo ko bata toh
Adi:- Abe ( Shying away ) yaad nai I am drunk
Sandy:- Accha Saale
Vaishu:- 5 Saal :P
Sandy :- N tune mujhe saale pichle saal bataya :) started twisting my hand
Vaishu grinning all the time and laughing when Adi is getting beaten :), though I was in no position to see it but was hearing her laughs :P

The night ended around 2:00 am  we bid goodbight to every one it was actuallyyyy a gooooooddddd night :)

Don't know what dreams vaishu was having but I was feeling good and was dreaming of more vacation to come with all :P

3rd Oct 2014:

The day started early as we needed to check out early by 10:00 as the next destination was Colva Beach were we had booked the hotel. Had our zalim breakfast, I remember Vaishu getting moodless when I went with Madhu for breakfast probably again her possessiveness for me made her moodless. Always Love u babes sorry

Everyone had there breakfast and started with the check out formalities. I was the driver again the journey started post a visit to petrol pump :) . The roads were awesome after a hours drive we halted for a break had a backache. In the mean time my sweetu vaishu got time to puke. :) but that was good for her she made space for more beer:P

 Reached our destination for  the last two days in GOA "Longuinhos Beach Resort"  Colva-South Goa. First impression a beautiful location though in the interiors but super cool place to be :P at the reception we were informed that the check in time is 1:00 pm so now we had almost 3 hours for timepass. dropped our luggage at the reception and immediately jumped to the pool :P

As everyone was already hungry we planned to order some food the hotel staff were kind enough to serve the same near the poolside. So a fish and some beers were ordered and we immediately jumped into the pool. :) A nice experience it was Vaishu tried her luck in swimming with the tube around but the fear of drowning always prevented her from swimming. :P We had our whale fish Madhu learning to swim from one place to another.

The rooms here were spacious and the food was delicious :) so the lunch along with more drinks were order to the room around 3:00pm while have the lunch me and vishla decided to contact the travel desk and  know the places were we can roam around in the evening. We came to know there's a disco called Marguerite nearby. Immediately a plan was made disc in the eve along with the drinks :) Post lunch a short nap was taken. This nap but turned out  to be a big one we slept till 7:00pm.


Our dear planner Vishla woke up and started banging all the doors and made the plan walk to the beach and then disco :P The guys were ready in 20 mins and watching TV don't know why girls take so much time dressing up. By 8:15 pm the ladies were all dressed up & they were looking awesome :)

All Set to burn the floor we started our walk from the beach side of our hotel hardly 5 min of walk we came across a group of fisherman pushing there boat to the ocean floor. I and sandy immediately jumped into the action to keep the morale high the fisherman constantly repeating some words like a war cry of a warrior in a battle field we were pushing the vessel to the ocean trust me its a tough task and voila we did it.




The walk again started we saw a shack nearby and decided as its only 8:30 pm  it was decided to take some drinks and snack at the shack and then leave for the disco. The shack was good with cool English classic numbers played.  Some beer and hard drinks were ordered and the party started.
I don't even remember how many drinks I had but felt good sitting beside Vaishu laughing talking all rubbish :) Vaishu and me together were having a gala time she also ordered some cocktail seeing which Madhu di also ordered one so how can our dear Neha be left behind she also ordered something so now we had 4 boys and 3 girls down the TALLI group :) ready to rock the dance floor :)




Had some drinks till 10:30 and then we walked in search of the Disco :P somehow reached the disco and wow its was as small as my hall back home in abad :p but who care we all were drunk so that means enjoy the party :P I don't exactly remember who's idea was it to order tequila but sure it came from the ladies department so the tequila was ordered and now we were having a mixture of all alcohol in our stomach and shaking our booty on the dance floor. :P (this is one of the best experience in this world were you don't know what you are doing and still enjoying smiling all the way )

We danced till 1:00am and decided to leave as we had planned for early trip to BAT ISLAND the other morning. I don't even remember what I was blabbering to Vaishu  ( Hope she remembers ) :) I was not able to walk properly and was leaning on Vaishu while walking ( Bichari Vaishu ; I am feather weight 88kg of feathers together ) :) Sorry Jaan
Somehow we reached the hotel and the day ended :)






4th Oct 2014:

 A unforgettable trip to "BAT ISLAND"


As planned reached hotel after our disco therapy around 2:00 am and dropped our self to bed. We were sure our Mr Planner Vishal would woke us up in time and we would leave for the island :). Fast forward 4 hours and we see Mr Vishal banging our doors to get ready :P on time 6 'o' clock we were planning to leave by 7:15 am. 

All bwouys got freshen up (HOSTEL Style ) kauwa snaan :P and were waiting at the hotel corridors for the ladies. Each one of us was looking dull having a hangover :P the ladies entered the corridor and wowwwww they were looking beautiful . 

God has given a ultimate gift to all girls on this planet that if they know they are going out how so ever tired or famished they are they get all the power in this galaxy to dressed up and look pretty. 

We started our journey Adi the driver was accompanied by Vaishu in the front seat, now tell me one thing how can I concentrate on the road when you have beautiful Vaishu sitting next to you that too in her very short shorts:P showing her sliky smooth white legs :P.

Our trusted partner in the road trip Vishal's GPS phone was asked for help and we started our journey. 20 mins to drive and I started feeling hungry and took a detour to a nearby shop. Madhu & Sandy went for the breakfast shopping and returned with some hotdog,burger,sandwich & kurkure also with some bottle of water. Immediately I grab hold of a hotdog and started munching it and our drive continued. 

Adi:- Sandy Yaar Hot Dog aacha he , Ismaine chicken tha kya niceee

Sandy:- ( Holding his burger in hand ) hmmmm pata nai 

Madhu :- ( With a half eaten burger ) KYA CHICKEN :( SANDY TUMNE JAAN BUCHKAR YEAH DIYA NA MUJHE, GAADIIIII ROUKOOOOOOO

Sandy :- Are mujhe nai pata yaar maine kyun dunga jaan buch kar

Car parked aside 

Madhu immediately jumps out of the car and tries to puke out the half eaten burger :p that was actually funny. Sandy jumps out of the car talks to Madhu and vola wonders they smile and enter the car :P 
Don't know what Sandy would have said to Madhu but he is a bloody good in this stuff :P





Reached the spot bang on time the boat came we all boarded it with high spirits but as soon as the guy handling the boat told its a hour n half journey our spirit got dampened :).  Boat started, initially it was a happy ride for first 30 mins but after some time the faces of the people were changing.  As Vaishu was sitting beside me saw her expression change it changed like  :)  :)  :)  :I  :I  :I and in the end :( :( :(.








So now had all the people puking in the ocean leaving a trail of tere puke on the ocean bed :P I was sure that puke would act as an navigation system by any chance if I get lost :) I can order the Boatsman dude just follow the puke and tada we would reach our destination :)

So in some half n hour of our interesting Boat ride we reached some deserted place were our guide told lets do some snorklling here sir :P In my mind I was thinking " Saala swimming Pool maine doob jata hu Yaha try karne jaisa nai he " :P

So the boat was anchored and the only two brave dudes in our group who agreed to this task was Mr Sandy and Mr Jai Singh :P












After some 30 mins of tp at this place it was decided we are heading towards the island and it was anther shock waiting for us. The island was crowded, we immediately took hold of an corner and kept out things at one place we had our trusted lethargic Mr Jai singh to take care of everything :)

The water was awesome but too salty if you plan to drink some :P, Mr Sandy immediately with more tp that you can float here and relax and now we bunch of fools were trying it.After some initial hiccups we succeeded and we were floating and trust me the peace you get while doing it was worth experiencing.

















After two hours of floating around we left the island more of tragedy happened with us that evening like the drinks were over :P ( No unlimited ) , The food was yucks :P and some how we reached the back. Now we were faced with another challenge to hire a Taxi and leave for Colva we got a Taxi for Rs2200/- and left for Colva . Being a long weekend the city of Goa was full of tourist and some how we reached Hotel by 8:00 pm. It was decided that by 9:00 pm we would all meet outside and have our dinner at the lawn.

The dinner I remember would be the best part of the entire trip :) All sitting together as a family talking chit chatting and enjoying there food and drink :) Gives u feeling of grown up

Kuch cheeze jo hamesha yaad rahegi is trip ki


  • Vaishu's Eyes :) Postcard shot hai tumhari aankhen ... perfect ... khwaab dikha deti hai logon ko ... joh bhi inhe dekhta hai apne aap ko dhoondta hai in mein :P



  • Me n Vaishu's Walk the talk after dinner on 4th Saala bahut pressure main aa gaya :) Saala itna pressure, itna pressure ... cooker jaise feel kar raha hoon main ... tarkaari pak rahi hai andar. Luv u lots babes and thanks for understaning 
  • The hot babes Madhu Vaishu & Neha 



Hot ho tum .... arre darr lagta hai mujhe ki kahin touch ho gayi toh jal na jaon main :)



As all trips in the past this trip also made our love stronger and also made us understand each other more 

Love her a lot and she is my guardian angel mwuahhhh...


Luv 

Adi............
































Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A weekend getaway to Udaipur...........Vroommmm

Remembering…Missing…Dad…