HUM TUM .............ME N U .....................ADI N VAISHU ...........................



This would be my first blog talking about us ... Yes that's me n u .... HUMTUM


It is rightly said opposite attract, ME N U are opposite but yet one :)

Actually don't know how many years have passed by our relationship but still everyday is a new day for us and we make sure that we irritate each other so that the other can show his/her love for him/her.

Vaishu is a beautiful girl with a huge heart that's why she bears all mistakes of Adi & is always with him be it be right  or wrong. Adi being a born arrogant idiot had many time shouted on Vaishu but as gentle as an angel she was always able to control the situation. and make Adi understand.

Adi has changed a lot after Vaishu came to his life i know baby you would be grinning after reading this line but its the truth.

The below mention lines are here just because you asked me to write :)

What I like about her :-

She is beautiful as an angel 

She is caring 

She is fun-loving., though at times her fun do give me a heart attack ( Special Ref:- Vaishu Talli episode ) 

Her carelessness ( bcz it always give me topic to tanofy Vaishali Marwah :P )

Her smile and Chinese small eyes ( You can't lie looking into that eye )

Her madness while shopping ( She made me understand what is impulse buying )

I do hate her laziness but can't say much as she do stretch herself during weekdays :)

Vaishu is a sweetheart in-toto. We always try to  spend maximum time talking to each other but it never happens, we neither complain about it  probably our love is above all this.

I still remember the day me n Vaishu went to Goa for the first time together that's the first trip of us together, she was delighted smiling all the way. Though I was waiting for her at airport as she was late by one hour. Honey now I am getting used to this waiting after all this year :) Goa was amazing we made sure we spend maximum time together. Vaishu loves eating fish her favorite was the Goan fish curry which she liked a lot also the prawn rawa masala. ( How can I miss This ) :) Vaishu did bought a lot of artificial jewelry from Goa , which I doubt she has ever worn :P. 

Goa made her witness the romantic side of Adi the candle episode made her go in trance :P 
I remember forcing vaishu for freshening up and then immediately called the room service for a packet of match box they took 10 mins to deliver the same :P 

Our next trip was to culturally rich and traditionally sticking to its roots Rajasthan ( UDAIPUR ). This was her first road trip with Adi . Adi tortured her with his song collection and even hymning the same at regular intervals. Udaipur was a beautiful road trip we went together to temple and saw some good scenic beauty. We also did our shopping from here we bought some good rajasthani sandals and chappals from here as a memorabilia. 

Why I am writing all this here again though had blogged it  , because these were the phases in our life were we came to understand each-other more and confirmed that's there is a connection between us promised to be with each-other in all ups & down of life. We have changed and our relationship have matured with the passage of time. 


People sometimes change, says the wise sage 

I would say, No people ALWAYS change, They never stop changing.Life is change. Everything is moving, everything is transforming. Everything is changing, all of the time. Life is more of a river than a stagnant, mosquito-infested puddle. 

I'm not making light of it. I know that sometimes people change in a painful & inconvenient manner.It's hard, I know. Every day I'm relearning this one basic truth: my sweety has her own brain, her feelings, her own soul. We are linked now through the bond of commitment but she is still her and I am still me. She is a force, a cyclone, a wildfire. She is not a puppet dancing on string. She is a self- her own self- powerful & mysterious. Sometimes I can read her like a book but sometimes she wears an expression I've never seen.
I’m learning her, and I’ll never finish studying her book because she’s always adding new pages.

It's amazing how much each day is full of so many smiles & good thoughts. I think it's making the time go quickly. 

You should know that even though we are so far away, you have such a presence in my life. You are in my mind non-stop, your greetings still remain in my mails, the tablet you gifted me makes me smile everytime I use it & you are so much a part of my life here. Having you as part of my day has changed my entire existence here. It's so recognizable ! Everything I do just feels different... & so many things remind me of you. I feel SO honored and grateful that I get to have this privilege of having you in my life. I can think about you and remember places we went or things we did together. I'm so grateful to have some of those memories already.

I Love You. I Miss You. I Want You. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goa...........Sun n Sand ..............

I Understand............

A weekend getaway to Udaipur...........Vroommmm