Secretly Is All It Will Ever Be… Secretly

Maybe it’s a sign
A sign that maybe I should start over
Only way I can do this, is to forget about every one
-it’s wrong, but it hurts
I like her…secretly she doesn’t like me back
I’ve seen her with my friend…secretly it hurts
Now she is alone…secretly I want to scream
Secretly…is that the only way I can do it?
Secretly…I will learn to love from afar
Secretly…it will hurt every time I see her
Secretly…I’m not allowed to see her, my own stupidity
Secretly…is all it will ever be…secretly
Secretly…I don’t want to see her this way , because it hurts
Secretly…I want to scream
Secretly…it comes from inside
Secretly…it will boil to the boil of boils
Secretly…I will explode
Secretly…no one will know
But secretly…I’ll keep this secret a feeling to my heart
Secretly…to myself
And one day you may come to me ......we would be together :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goa...........Sun n Sand ..............

A weekend getaway to Udaipur...........Vroommmm

Remembering…Missing…Dad…