Dancing in the rain...............


The last few days were quite busy for me, travelled a hell lot ; life wasn't going good. I have been in a state of not knowing what to post, and since I rely on instincts to give me what to say, I felt like I shouldn't be writing. I don't know if there is such a thing as a quick update but since November here is what has been happening. We had a Party on the success of our product, Lost some good friends got lonely, Career path getting on track , Increments,  etc etc.....

 This end of month got a chance to skip office and visit Mumbai meet friends & U ............ A three day total freak out @ Mumbai.............

There are those times in your life, when you feel you can fly.You feel there's someone in the universe who is made just for you. And that day was made just for me .

The morning after turned out to be even more beautiful than............. I ever imagined it to be :)

Some times you act weird, I don't seem to understand what she finds lacking in me, Well sometimes I hope the futures better, but then I realize that the present's not too bad either....

Thanks for being there for me :) ...............................


Would continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goa...........Sun n Sand ..............

I Understand............

A weekend getaway to Udaipur...........Vroommmm