Me...........................




The Secret..........

There is a matter that has almost come to my lips
This is evident in my eyes
Sometimes from you, sometimes from me
They ask for words
To take their shape and come to my lips
And to be embraced by my voice
But this matter
Is a feeling…only a feeling
Floating in air like fragrance
Fragrance becomes its voice
That you know of
That i know of
It’s not hidden from the world
Don’t know what kind of secret is this

Why Do You Cry?......................

Every time the cloud of pain loomed
A tear filled my eyes
When this lonely heart was scared
I told my heart ‘Why do you cry for such reason? This happens everywhere in this world’

These dark lonely times, time has distributed them to all.
Some sadness is part of everyone’s story,
Some sunshine is a part of everyone’s life
Your eyes are damp for no reason
Every second is a new season
Why do you waste your time over such matters
Why do you cry I asked my heart

I Exist.............

The moment flows by like molten sapphire
Deep Blue silences
No Earth below
No Sky above
The rustling branches and leaves
Saying that only you are here
Only me
My breath
My heartbeat
Such Depth like this
Such Loneliness like this
And me only me
I now believe I exist


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goa...........Sun n Sand ..............

A weekend getaway to Udaipur...........Vroommmm

Remembering…Missing…Dad…