I've Been Waiting...........




I've been waiting for the moonlight
I've been waiting for the moonlit sky
All night, stranger in the moonlight
I've been waiting for the life time for you

How I wish..... into my dreams you'd glide........
Hold Me closer ..........closer to you............
As your fragrance I want to be by your side.......
I've been waiting........waiting.....waiting..........
For the moonlight..........for you..............

My life, my heart I gave it up............
All to win your love............
There is a desire alive day & night....
The Lord knows Iam right..........
This fire it burns untold..............
But still my spirit is so cold..........

I've been waiting for the moonlight
I've been waiting for the moonlit sky
All night......................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goa...........Sun n Sand ..............

A weekend getaway to Udaipur...........Vroommmm

Remembering…Missing…Dad…